I love music and movies. I wouldn't call myself a loner, but I enjoy solitude. I love food from all different cultures. My favorites are thai, mexican, and mediterranean. I love ice cream, cupcakes, and cannolis. I have a cup of tea at least once a day. I can't get enough pumpkin - I love pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin bread, pumpkin smells, pumpkin everything. I love all seasons but summer and fall are my absolute favorites. I love the beach and taking walks in the forest. I love chinese lanterns. I love to write. Two of my favorite hobbies are photography and deco-den. I am very organized. I love piercings and tattoos. I get cold extremely easily. It can be 80 degrees and my hands and feet will be ice cold... I never feel like I have too many scarves, mittens, or socks. I have a sick obsession with Sanrio. You can never have too many pairs of Wayfarer sunglasses. I am a computer nerd. I can't get enough of my Macbook Pro and I now want an iPad so bad. I love art and crafting. I love my baby sister. She has changed my life completely for the better. I don't know where my life would have been if she wasn't born two and a half years ago. She is my absolute everything. I will always be there for her to protect here. She is two and a half now and I have only been a part from her for 5 days out of those whole two and a half years. It is my dream to go to London, England. I want to travel all over Europe and I probably will not want to come back. I have a crazy mind and my thoughts are constantly changing. If I don't end this it will never end.
I hope someone enjoyed this because my hands hurt from typing now. Have a beautiful day because the day is beautiful...
-Natallia
No comments:
Post a Comment