The package was so pretty and delicately decorated with little flowers. It was so sweet!
I know I'm going to love the aloe scrub. The texture is perfect for exfoliating without over scrubbing. It smells nice and fresh. It looks really pretty too! All of the new desert line products look beautiful. Maybe because I'm just obsessed with the desert?
The desert bath salt smells light and natural. I don't take baths too often so this will be special! I can't wait to try it. There are tiny pink crystals and little green leaves mixed in with the salt. It looks like it may be sage but I'm not 100% sure.
I reviewed the Scar Repair but only had a sample jar and it ran out. I am going to continue applying this to a scar on my ankle and see if it starts to fade. From the First Aid kit I also love and finished up the Burn/Rash relief. It worked to heal the shedding skin on my hips. Not sure why I used to get that but I did and it's gone now! I also tried their glitter in gold and iridescent but now get to try blue and yellow! These look so fun for spring coming. They're really colorful and I'm excited to use them in a tutorial!
Thank you again so much Kuumba Made for the package. I love it so much. I'm glad to have gotten to work with you guys. Please check out this brand! They are cruelty-free and vegan.
No comments:
Post a Comment