Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Bought Stuff

          Went to look for dresses and ended up coming home with other crap! What else is new right? This haul is so small that I decided to post a blog instead of make a video. I got a few things from Forever 21 & H&M. Here is what I "hauled" home!

I got a racerback tank top from H&M for $12.95. It's really comfy and feels like 100% cotton. Definitely perfect for lounging in or for hot summer days! I love the mirrored design; it's unique. I also love that they incorporated butterflies and flowers with less girly things; skulls! The only bad thing about this shirt is that it's almost too baggy and I'll need to wear a bandeau with it because my boobs will show if I bend over... The good outweighs the bad though!
The first thing I found at Forever 21 was these adorable bows for only $1.50! They always have such cheap hair shit; I love it. You get two little clips and they look sort of vintage or sailor-ish... I can't wait to pop them in! If you need cheap hair stuff, jewelry, belts; go to Forever 21 right meow!
Lastly, (Because this haul was huge... I know) I got a skirt from Forever 21. I love that it came with a free faux leather belt. The set was only $15.80 and it even has a layer underneath to keep it more frilly. The floral print is sort of vintage looking but has a brighter pink coloring which makes it a little more modern. I also love the buttons going down the front! The waistline is really stretchy too so I got a small.

No comments: