Monday, September 3, 2012

Forever 21 Jewelry Haul

     I have been wearing the same old boring hoops for the past few years. They never leave my ears; most earrings irritate my ears and make them hot, swollen and itchy. The other day I went into Forever 21 to see if they had anything cute.
     They had so many Big earrings (my favorite) for under $5. Bargain? I think so! I decided I'd give it one last go with the earrings. So far no itching, redness, nothing! I was so excited that I went back and bought more. I love them all so much and wanted to share my new pretty things with You!
♡ HUNGRY FOR HEARTS 
There were so many cute heart designs that I couldn't just pick one.
These tiny black heart ones are my favorite. They're really dainty & flattering!
~ PRETTY PETALS ~
Flowers never go out of style; I find myself wearing these the most.
WHICH ONES ARE YOUR FAVORITE?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

No comments: