Here is just a quick overview & my opinions of some products I recently picked up from Lush's holiday collection as well as from their permanent line.
SANDY SANTA
This sugar & sand body scrub smells so unique, it reminds me of sweet tarts or Spree candy! The main scents in this are brazilian orange, rosewood & sandalwood. It's a pretty strange combination but truly nothing at Lush smells like this exfoliator. I used this with Ponche before applying tanner to remove dead skin from my legs. It leaves skin super soft and smells so nice. Does't all have to be used at once either, I just break off a small piece each time I use it. I recommend you keep this in a cabinet in your bathroom or in another room because the sugar will melt when it gets wet.
PONCHE
Probably the most awakening & energizing body wash I have ever used. Fruit punch with a shot of tequila... Tequila in our morning shower routines? I think that sounds like a good idea! The main scent to this is petigrain, bucha & davana. I've never even heard of those oils but the scent of this soap is incomparable to anything from Lush. It smells really sweet & fruity but truly as a punch or kick to it. Lush's body wash bottles are usually really sudsy but not super moisturizing, that would be my only complaint. I love it so much though & want to savor the whole bottle. I wish they would add this to their permanent line of soaps.
TWILIGHT
Every smelled heaven? I'm not a bath person, I love showers. Twilight bath bomb was the only thing that got me to take a "bath". When I first heard that they were coming out with this I almost cried... tears of joy right here... Seriously though, it is one of my favorite smells. I think it's the tonka bean that drives me crazy. I went to Lush to buy it but it smelled too much like lavender. I put it back but got a sample to try at home. Let me tell you, it smells exactly like the bath bomb when you start washing yourself with it! Don't let the scent in the bottle fool you. Oh &... it sparkles!
ALMOND COCONUT SMOOTHIE
This should be called cupcake frosting in a jar. I have such a big sweet tooth when it comes to food & cupcakes are my favorite! Almond Coconut Smoothie is extremely moisturizing. I typically have to apply body lotion all over after my showers but if I wash myself with this, no lotion needed. I can even use this on my face & it removes all of my makeup with one try & it doesn't make me break out. It makes my face feel so fresh & soft. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best face wash for me!







No comments:
Post a Comment